Become A Member
Why Join the South Jersey Cultural Alliance?
The answer is simple. Your membership matters! SJCA’s members are among our greatest assets. Acting as a mechanism for exchanging ideas, providing mutual support, and learning from the experience of others. Each of our members comes together to build each other up and strengthen the cultural community across New Jersey’s eight southern counties.Join Now
Become Part of the Community
Learn more about some of your fellow SJCA Members
What are the Benefits of Membership?
Basic Field MembershipFREE
Best choice for emerging artists in the field
No purchase required!
Simply sign up to receive:
- Placement on South Jersey Cultural Asset Map with basic digital profile on sjca.net
- Weekly SJCA updates & opportunities
- Access to SJCA convenings and events
- SJCA Connect Community Support Platform (access for 1 year)
- Digital resources & information hub, including grants and webinars from across the field
- Promotion via SJCA Member Event Calendar
Premium Field MembershipPAID
Suitable for most orgs/artists
Premium, annual membership that includes Basic Field Membership, plus the following great benefits:
- Enhanced digital profile on sjca.net
- Exclusive “Member Only” programs & online resources
- SJCA Connect Community Support Platform
- FREE listings on the SJCA Job Board
- Exclusive vendor discounts from:
Constant Contact, accessiBe, GrantStation, Rev.com, Gallory.art, Artwork Archive, and more!
- Please see below for individual artists' rate and table of dues based on your organization's annual budget
Student Level Membership [Launching in September 2023]Enhance college students experience through providing them with a “free” membership paid for through their university arts/humanities program at their college.
- Online student membership group & forums only accessible and dedicated to student memberships. This is where the student community of practice will live and flourish.
- Training provided through our partnership various partnerships to be announced.
- Mentorship – Students will be open to potential mentorship.
- If you are a member of a college or university interested in a student level of membership we are running the trial of the membership in September and hope to expand it within the next year. Email email@example.com if you are interested in the program!
Membership Costs by Budget
We understand that all members (…and budgets!) are different, particularly given financial struggles resulting from the pandemic. That is why dues are determined using a sliding scale based on your budget for the coming year. For those unable to purchase a membership at the standard scale, we offer a “pay-as-you-can” option.
SJCA creates an inclusive and supportive membership community. We don’t want any obstacles in the way of your participation! If your organization cannot afford membership, contact Julie Hain, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under $99,999: $100/year
- $100,000–$249,999: $150/year
- $250,000-$499,999: $275/year
- $500,000-$999,999: $450/year
- $1,000,000-$2,999,999: $675/year
- $3,000,000-$4,999,999: $1,000/year
- $5,000,000 and over: $2,000/year
- $Individual Creative: $25/year
- Pay-As-You-Can: Email
email@example.com for discount code
Become a Member Today
Joining SJCA is easier than ever with our new, simplified, online registration process. Simply follow the link below to register online (payable online or by mail with a printable invoice).