- New Jersey State Council on the Arts | NFF Webinar Watch Party: Financial Planning, Part 2 | Join New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Nonprofit Finance Fund, and other nonprofit leaders for a Webinar Watch Party series on key financial management concepts for arts nonprofits. Covering everything from cash flow planning to financial storytelling, this series is meant to give nonprofit arts leaders a comprehensive understanding of the techniques they need to run effective organizations for the long haul. | Date: Nov 29, 2023 01:30 PM | Register now!
- New Jersey Theatre Alliance | Creating Change Roundtables | These roundtables, offered free to the arts community, will feature guest speakers and peer-to-peer discussions. Topic: Decolonization and the Arts | Date: December 12, 2023 | Time: 10 AM - 11:30 AM
- ArtPrideNJ |ArtPride Member Webinar | Join ArtPride for the next in our series of FREE webinars. Tune in for updates on our advocacy efforts related to state and federal arts funding. Get the latest details on ArtPride’s ongoing programs and services related to audience development, promoting public value, and community engagement. | Fri, Jan 26, 2024 | 10:00am - 11:00am | Register Now!
- Performing Arts Readiness | Online Emergency Planning & Response Tool | dPlan|ArtsReady is an online emergency preparedness and response tool for the arts and cultural heritage sectors. It is usable and functional regardless of an organization’s size, scope, or discipline and is optimized for mobile use. |
- Arts Ed NJ | Culturally Responsive Arts Education Workout | CRAE is an eight-week curated asynchronous and synchronous experience that focuses on developing the capacity of educators and administrators to think about how culturally relevant and responsive approaches can shift curriculum, instructional content, and teaching practices to more effectively represent and validate all students’ cultures and lived experiences. Schools/groups with 5 or more educators registering before September 20th, 2024 are eligible for a free planning meeting with Wendy Liscow or Sanaz Hojreh. | Free to Participate | Sessions are from January 15, 2024 – March 8, 2024 | Learn More
- dPlan ArtsReady | Arts organizations, sign up for a free year of dPlan | ArtsReady | With support from the Mellon Foundation, we are able to provide a limited number of free one year subscriptions to dPlan|ArtsReady so performing arts organizations can develop readiness plans.
- Art Equity | Training | Art Equity’s responsive programming is based on our community’s expressed needs. From facilitation skills to leading with equity-based values to support spaces, we model each program as values-driven opportunities to connect, reflect, and grow. | Learn More
Looking for more training opportunities? Go to https://www.sjca.net/learn/resource-library/diversity-equity-inclusion/