- New Jersey State Council on the Arts | General Operating Support (GOS) | General Operating Support (GOS) grants provide annual support for the overall operations of organizations with missions exclusively devoted to the arts and which meet the Council’s eligibility criteria. GOS grants are typically awarded with a three-year commitment, subject to contract stipulations, and available funds which are contingent upon, in part, the passage of the state budget for the grant cycle. Beginning in FY25, there is no match requirement for the GOS grant. | Deadline: December 12, 2023 AT NOON | Learn More | Technical Sessions:Technical Sessions: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM , Friday, December 1, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts | General Program Support (GPS) | General Program Support (GPS) grants provide support for the arts-related costs of full-time, ongoing, public arts programs that meet the Arts Council’s eligibility criteria. GPS grants are typically awarded with a three-year commitment, subject to contract stipulations and available funds. This grant is to be matched 3:1 ($3 earned or raised and spent per $1 received from the Arts Council). Funding is contingent upon availability of funds and passage of the state budget for the grant cycle. | Deadline: December 12, 2023 at NOON | Learn More | Technical Sessions: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM , Friday, December 1, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts |Projects Serving Artists (PSA) | The Projects Serving Artists (PSA) grant program provides support to help eligible organizations cover costs for technical support or services to artists who reside in New Jersey or whose work benefits New Jersey residents. The project must demonstrate direct benefit to New Jersey artists. Applicants may request up to $25,000 in support of the project’s direct expenses. Grant funds must be matched 1:1 ($1 earned or raised and spent per $1 received from the Arts Council). | Deadline: December 12, 2023 | Learn More | Technical Sessions: Monday, November 27, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM , Wednesday, December 6, 2023 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM | You can find ALL the New Jersey State Council on the Arts technical sessions here
- Introduction to Sage
- Creating the Application & Tips
- Performing Arts Readiness | Network Grants | Grants of up to $7250 will be awarded to 24 performing arts organizations for the creation of individual institutional emergency preparedness or Continuity of Operations (CoOP) plans. | Rolling Deadline: submit between August 1, 2023 and March 1, 2024.
- TD Charitable Foundation | Regional Grants | Geographic scope: Communities TD Bank serves | Grant amount: The minimum amount is $5,000. | The TD Charitable Foundation provides support to nonprofit organizations to improve the quality of life in the communities TD Bank serves, which include specific counties of CT, DE, DC, FL, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, SC, VT, and VA. (A list of eligible counties is available in the online application.) The Foundation primarily funds programs aligned to one or more of the following areas: better health, with a focus on research, technology, and innovative solutions that improve access to care for all; connected communities, with a focus on increasing access to the opportunities people need to participate and feel a sense of belonging in their community, including arts and culture; financial security, including early learning, income stability, financial literacy, and affordable housing; and vibrant planet, including clean economic growth that supports the transition to a low-carbon economy and activating green spaces. Special consideration will be given to organizations delivering programs that support diverse and historically underserved communities and to programs that support low- to moderate-income individuals with services that improve the quality of life. | Application deadline: Applications are accepted on a bimonthly basis; upcoming deadlines are December 22, 2023, and February 16, 2024.
- AARP | Apply Now for the AARP Purpose Prize Award | Are you a nonprofit founder 50 and older? | The AARP Purpose Prize® award celebrates people 50 and older who are using their life experience to make a difference. Through this annual award, AARP celebrates a new story of aging—one full of meaningful impact and limitless possibilities. | Winners who have founded a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization will win $50,000 for their organization. They will also have access to a number of technical supports and resources to help broaden their organizations’ impact. The call for applications ends February 29, 2024. See rules and apply.
National Endowment for the Arts | ArtsHERE | Informational Webinar | A new initiative from the National Endowment for the Arts aims to expand access to arts participation in our country. A partnership with South Arts and in collaboration with the other five U.S. Regional Arts Organizations, ArtsHERE will provide non-matching grant support for organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to equity within their practices and programming. Grants will fund specific projects that will strengthen grantees’ capacity to sustain meaningful community engagement and increase arts participation for underserved groups/communities. ArtsHERE is also a knowledge-sharing endeavor, with peer-learning and technical assistance opportunities for grantees. Working with grantees throughout the projects, the NEA also plans to report on lessons learned from this pilot initiative, which may inform the future of ArtsHERE and other similar funding programs and practices. | November 30, 2023 at 2pm ET | Statement of Interest Deadline: January 19, 2024 | Learn More | Register in advance for the informational webinar.
Looking for more funding opportunities? Go to https://www.sjca.net/learn/resource-library/funding-grants/