AC Intensive Grant Cohort
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AC Grant Cohort Selected
Atlantic City, New Jersey – South Jersey Cultural Alliance is pleased to announce the upcoming Intensive Grant Cohort for Atlantic City Non-Profits. This pivotal gathering is set to take place during the month of October, bringing together prominent non-profit organizations dedicated to making a positive impact in the Atlantic County community.
The Grant Cohort aims to foster collaboration, growth, and resource sharing among non-profit organizations in Atlantic County. The programming, run by Cori Solomon will provide a unique opportunity for participants to gain core knowledge, resources, and connections to successfully submit a well-developed grant by the end of the program
- Cori Solomon Santone of Center Stage Solutions
- Cori Solomon Santone is a dreamer with unshakeable optimism and passion for living life to its fullest. She is the founder of Center Stage Solutions, a consulting/coaching firm dedicated to supporting executives, women, and youth to overcome barriers that stand in the way of achieving the life, results, and relationships they truly want. She uses her unique skill set, intuition, and humor to guide others through a collaborative problem-solving process that has allowed thousands to achieve success and take center stage.
Grant Cohort Participants:
- Rhythm & Blues Preservation Society
- Mission: Rhythm and Blues Preservation Society is a nonprofit organization that preserves the culture of black music.
- Chicken Bone Beach Historical Foundation
- Mission: To create pride in our Black heritage and promote family values and unity in Atlantic County by educating and exposing our youth, the community, and tourists to the original American art form of jazz. This allows us to also celebrate the rich and dynamic African-American history during the era of Chicken Bone Beach.
- Hispanic Association of Atlantic County (HAAC)
- Mission: The Hispanic Association of Atlantic County (HAAC) advocates to empower and advance the inclusion of Hispanics in all sectors of Atlantic County and the State of NJ, while preserving its cultural heritage.
- AC Pride
- Mission: AC Pride is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community in Atlantic City & beyond.
- El Pueblo Unido of Atlantic City
- Mission: El Pueblo Unido of Atlantic City Y Pueblos Cercanos is a New Jersey nonprofit dedicated to empowering marginalized immigrants from Atlantic City and Nearby Towns in order to create a more Just and Inclusive community, one that respects the rights and dignity of all immigrants.
- La Casa Dominicana
- Mission: La Casa Dominicana is a 28-year-old nonprofit that seeks to improve the Hispanic community’s quality of life.
We're excited to work with this group to help support their future programming to create a sustainable and more inclusive Arts and Cultural Community in Atlantic City. We are grateful to the Atlantic City Community Fund & Thrive AC for their support in making this programming possible.
About the South Jersey Cultural Alliance:
South Jersey Cultural Alliance unites cultural community members to create the synergy needed for an inclusive, thriving sector. We connect arts, history, cultural organizations, artists, and tradition bearers to each other and their communities, linking them to the resources and opportunities they need to flourish in the eight southern counties of New Jersey.
SJCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.