SJCA Updates Vol. 21
Make sure to add our events to your calendar and reach out if you or your organization are interested in participating.
- Read about our SJCA’s Key Stakeholder Retreat that happened this Tuesday in our most recent blog post. Read more.
- Read about Bryan Warner & David Jamil, South Jersey Artists interviewed by Tania Qurashi for Asian American & Pacific Islanders Month for her ongoing project to highlight South Jersey Artists in the field each month!
- Join Atlantic County Connector Raymond Tyler’s Black Arts Matter at the Noyes Arts Garage in Atlantic City this Sunday, May 28, at 1 PM.
- On Tuesday, May 30th at 7 PM, join SJCA for our South Jersey Artist Conversation to discuss the ArtsPay NJ Salary Survey that will be launching right before the session. | Register here
- SJCA has a PO Box! Send us mail here: 174 S NEW YORK AVE #142, oceanville, NJ 08231
Community Call for Art Supplies & Support
AmeriCorps-FoodCorps Service Member Jenni, who is serving Bridgeton Public Schools, is looking for art supply donations (including paints, rocks, wood, tires, paintbrushes, cans, and spray paint) and volunteers! We highly encourage artists and organizations in Cumberland County to reach out and connect with her to provide support. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate specifics, drop off, and additional information.
Looking to add some helpful programs or services to your organization at a reduced price? Check out our list of affiliate partners! SJCA Members get a discounted rate! Make sure to check back as our list grows in the future.
You can enter your own events on the SJCA Member Event Calendar!