SJCA Funding Opportunities Vol. 11
FUNDING Opportunities (GRANTS)
See all current listings at https://www.sjca.net/learn/resource-library/funding-grants/
- The Capital Arts - Historic Locations Grant Program supports capital projects for nonprofit arts organizations located in New Jersey. Two virtual office hours left:
- March 17, 2023 , 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Register Here | March 24, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Register Here | Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Creative Capital 2024 "Wild Futures" Visual Art & Film Grants - Creative Capital provides grants of up to $50,000 to individual artists to support the creation of groundbreaking new projects. The new application process comprises only 6 short questions (reduced from 40 questions). The 2024 “Wild Futures: Art, Culture, Impact” grant application for Visual Arts and Film/Moving Image is open through March 31, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. Register here for the grant info session.
- Fractured Atlas - Collection of Opportunities with April Deadlines
- RevolutionNJ has two upcoming virtual office sessions for their NJHC General Operating Support (GOS) grant Monday, March 13th at 1 PM and Monday, March 20th at 10 AM. Key GOS Dates: Declaration of Intent (DOI) to Apply: March 27, 2023 & Full Application Due: April 27, 2023
- (FREE) Tour of the GrantStation Website | Finding the funds needed to fulfill your mission is a never-ending challenge for all nonprofits. Whether you're part of an established nonprofit constantly searching for new funding to expand your programs, or you're a one-person development office, which means you need to do it all, GrantStation can work for you because it is designed to help nonprofit organizations of all sizes get funded. During this live demo and Q&A session, Jeremy Smith, Director of Communications Technology, and Kerry Glauser, Senior Research Specialist, will show you how you can use GrantStation to complete your grant research quickly and get high-quality results. You'll see how you can find and vet funding opportunities in a quick, streamlined fashion, so you and your staff can focus on what's most important—serving your community. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.