SJCA Partner Opportunities Vol. 11
Check out what our partners are doing in the field!
- The New Jersey Theatre Alliance has a wonderful new marketing opportunity for you. Want to learn more? They will have two webinars on how organizations can post their accessible events (open captioning, audio description, sign interpretation, tactile tours/exhibitions, etc.) to the NJ Theatre Alliance’s Performances and Events Calendar. | Webinar 1: March 23th | Webinar 2: April 20th
- Visit the Stockton Performing Arts Center on March 25th at 7:30 PM to enjoy an empowering and inspiring performance of Who Hijacked My Fairytale with Kelly Swanson! Members of SJCA receive a 20% off discount with the DISCOUNT CODE: SJCAFAIRYTALE23
- Visit the Eagle Theatre on March 25th at 2 PM for "Es Nuestra Historia (Its Our Story)" a free public performance as part of NJ Theatre Alliance's 2023 Spring Festival.
- March 24 ArtPride NJ Webinar | Learn about a new compensation and salary study for the state's arts sector. As New Jersey’s arts community prioritizes and adopts pay equity policies, this study will offer greater insight into the salaries of arts workers representing all arts and cultural disciplines across the state. Survey data will be a new tool that empowers individuals to make more informed decisions about pay and to aid negotiations with employers, as well as assist employers as they define and refine salary structures. | Date: Mar 24, 2023, 10:00 AM
- The Performing Arts Readiness project offers free webinars, on-site training, and presentations at professional conferences on various topics related to emergency preparedness. | March 23: Cybersecurity Tips
- Tune into the Advocacy 101 Webinar presented by Americans for the Arts Wednesday, March 29th at 3:00 p.m. ET. | Learn how you can advocate for the arts on the local, state, and federal levels both as an individual and organization. Hear from arts advocacy veterans on tips and tools to make your work as effective as possible.
- New Webinar: Maximize Inbox Wins: Unlock Your Email Potential | In this session, you’ll learn more about the importance of a solid first-party data strategy, from attracting new leads to nurturing them via email. You’ll also learn more about Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection, which metrics you need to measure success, and how we can help you see all those metrics in *one* place. Don’t let email marketing be a last-minute dash—it’s a vital and active part of your digital marketing mix. | Thursday, March 30 | 1:00-1:45 pm EDT
- The New Jersey State Council on the Arts is hosting a quarterly teaching artist community of practice. The next meeting is Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
- The Atlantic City Arts Foundation is asking for Artists Submissions for the Mural at Cardinal! Deadline to Submit: April 5, 2023
- Cultural Access Network Access Thursday's series! Don't miss their next meeting on Thursday, April 6th, 2023.
- Citizens Institute on Rural Design application is live for those who are from rural communities or tribal community with 50,000 people or under. There are two programs available: Local Designs Workshops or Design Learning Cohort. Deadline: April 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET