SJCA: bringing the arts, culture and history community together
South Jersey Cultural Alliance is a coalition of providers of arts, culture and history in New Jersey’s southernmost counties. Its membership of over 125 spans a wide spectrum of nonprofit organizations including:
- Orchestras, chorales, dance companies, theaters and other performing arts programming providers
- Organizations dedicated to southern New Jersey’s unique historical, heritage and ecological resources
- Arts educators
- Government agencies dedicated to arts, culture and history
SJCA’s mission is to empower the arts, culture and history community with programs and initiatives specifically tailored to their unique needs:
- SJCA helps its members gain broader exposure through its website, online directory, events calendar and promotional materials.
- SJCA leverages the expertise of its diverse membership to disseminate up-to-the-minute information, knowledge and know-how.
- SJCA provides training, tools and education specifically for nonprofits engaged in arts and cultural activities.
- It is a powerful voice, advocating for the arts to stakeholders and other audiences.
- SJCA actively promotes arts education with school trip planning support and transportation funding assistance.
- SJCA provides group discounts to its members on services including advertising, promotion, memberships and conferences.
Membership is open to nonprofit arts, culture and history organizations in Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Ocean and Salem Counties. SJCA is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
From group discounts and business training to promotional assistance and special marketing package deals – South Jersey Cultural Alliance offers a variety of valuable benefits to its members – arts, history, cultural and eco-science organizations in southern New Jersey.
Visit the South Jersey Cultural Alliance calendar – an active, up-to-the-minute online schedule of events in arts, culture and history in southern New Jersey.
South Jersey Cultural Alliance provides a wide array of programs, workshops and seminars, specifically designed to empower organizations working in arts, culture and history.
The South Jersey Cultural Alliance is committed to full accessibility. SJCA does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its programming, services, events and activities. A variety of assistive services are available: including sign language, captioning, Braille, large print, listening devices and recorded audio. For more information, please call 609-645-2760 at least two weeks prior to any scheduled event.